Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sunday, December 7th Marc Jacobs


Today is a bright and sunny Sunday but the wind is kind of crazy. Taking this Marc Jacobs Fall 2008 as an inspiration, this is what I had threw on during the day. Just a simple leather jacket that I bought at London worn over a striped shirt with loose skinny tie. I dont usually let my shirt out because well..I dont have the longest pair of legs, but how the cropped leather jacket fell nicely above my waistline and the contrast of the length with the shirt make it looks ok. Keep the color block simple with deep blue patent bag, blue plaid pants and wine color oxford style shoes that I forgot that I have.


Leather jacket: Zara
Pants: Comme Ca.
Shoes: Michael Antonio
Bag: Be' Boys
Striped shirt: Topman


Kiss;
ERman.

No comments: