- When you are in doubt, just throw on a nice expensive-look leather jacket over anything from crisp shirt to prints tee and you're good to go.
- Faded blue jeans and white sneakers always work. But how about an ankle high boots to spice things up a little bit once in a while?
- If you want to stand out from the crowd, wear ONE extra item. Pair of gloves, accessories, or man-bag always work. Or keep it simple yet expensive such as a high-end scarf, statement shiny patent shoes, or studded belt.
- If you buy a jacket, make sure it fits and falls exactly above your waistline so it will make your chest look broader and your legs look longer.
- If you are buying a really expensive suit, opt for a classic shape that gives a man a strong shoulder, a fitted waist, and long legs. Simple is the best.
- Mixing a pattern together could be hard. Just dont overthink it. Patterns, plaids and stripes used to clash but they are not now.
- Details. It's all about details. If you are choosing a simple tee, make sure it have really good prints or shiny details such as studs or beads.
- If you want to invest in a pair of cool shades or sunglasses, make sure it's classic cut. A pair of aviator is always a good choice since it will define every bone and shape of your face.
- Be creative on your choices of texture and fabrics. If you're wearing denim bottoms, try to avoid denim jacket or if you're wearing knit sweater, avoid knit scarf. Just be creative.
- Girls. If you're going out on a date, first thing to look up on your man are his watch and his shoes. If he wears a good expensive watch, then you know what it means and if he wears a nice clean pair of shoes, it shows that he is a hygienist.
“While designing the Spring 2009 men’s collection, the band MGMT’s music and irreverent style provided a synergy for the tropical, freestyle approach to dressing that I wanted.”